Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sleepiness

Assalamualaikum,

here writing although feels very sleepy at the moment. can you believe that im such a sleepy person today? Yes, my brain cant really catch up much today...How do I get the sleepiness? Lack of sleep of course but why and how?

the answer to why question is because I choose to do so and the answer for how is simply just by answering I didnt sleep at all BUT it was a test for myself only. I am not doing it frequently. basically after this test I've done, I believe that we should overcome sleepiness since it might leads to 'dead brain'...

as a student and as a productive worker, we do not want our performance in front of lecturers and bosses to retard...So, please try to avoid having lack of sleep. When you need to sleep you must and it is compulsory you sleep...AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!! YOU CHOOSE WHAT TO DO NEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment