Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

S.U.D.O.K.U

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

My post today is entitled S.U.D.O.K.U...Opsss tooo "skema" lah...By the way let's proceed...S.U.D.O.K.U is a Japanese puzzle and how it looks like? Here you go...as shown below

This is what we called 9x9 sudoku

This one it has 81 boxes which needs to be filled and here you go a more complicated one!!!

And this is 12x12 sudoku

Enough with these two types of sudoku...My dear brothers and sisters, how I see life is how I see it through sudoku...It starts from you as a beginner then you become a moderate learner, expert and at last stage you are the advanced learner...It does not depend on your age but it depends on your knowledge which you borrow from Allah

Life does not treat you with simple thoughts because life is just life and with no complicated stuff, you will not realise you can actually solve an easier challenges next time..."La Yukallifullahu Nafsan Illa Us'aha" which means "you will not be tested with a test which is unbearable" and to Him you return

Same goes with sudoku, you need to start small with 9x9 sudoku and then once you master it you can go to the next stage of solving 12x12 type of sudoku...Life is just Life

Yes, again I want to highlight IN LIFE THERE ARE TOO MANY WONDERFUL THINGS ARE WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED and yet once you found ways on how to solve these puzzles you will see the wonderfulness you get out of it...and that is how I view life as one of the most precious gifts awarded by Him

Wallahualam Bissawab

P/S: I dare you to solve those two sudokussss puzzles hehehe

Have A Good Day Ahead to My Non-Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Jazakallahu Khairan Kathira to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters

:)

panda_eyes_girl

No comments:

Post a Comment