Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Checklist For Me to Make Myself As Busy As A Bee


Ok Here Is My Checklist to Make Myself As Busy As A Bee and to avoid thinking much about him:

Daily Checklist:
  • Prepare breakfast for the family
  • Reading my trilogy novels
  • Cooking and keep cooking til I dry haha
  • Updating my diary...=)
  • Meet my lover up there 5 times a day and more maybe to express my love for Him...In Shaa Allah
  • Jogging
  • Movies marathon
  • Dinner with family
Weekly Checklist:
  • Cleaning my room
  • Tidy the house
  • Cleaning cars (any cars)
  • Attend driving classes
Monthly Checklist:
  • Travel anywhere I want (jungle trekking bebeh)
  • Bandung Visit??? (not sure yet)
  • Improve my driving skills
  • Download songs and movies perhaps
  • Hang out with friends!
P/S:Yeap I can get rid all of those feelings when I am Busy...yes3




No comments:

Post a Comment