Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stressful Day!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Ya Allah I think today is a stressful day for me...Why? Coz I answered easy question with complicated and wrong answer...MasyaALLAH what a careless mistake...Another thing is heart still in pain and feel like it has been torn apart...How do I live without the ones I love when everyday I see him goes online, I know he is there and then I sent message but he never reply...LOL~

Anyway "Les Miserable" hurmm I want to watch it if I can find it...Another thing is...Am I able to cope with this feeling...the feeling of pain, the feeling of loneliness...I have no idea about that...2 more papers to go...the next paper is Operations Management which will be tested tomorrow at 2.15pm-5.15pm...Hurmm what should I do? Brain is getting heavier and heavier with the problem which I know will never fade in my whole life...

I dont blame anyone nor myself coz Allah has His own plan...You know what people? CINTA or LOVE is something that is sooo sweet either between you and your lover, between you and your family or between you and your friends...The spread of LOVE has no word to describe how wonderful it is...All in all appreciate any LOVE that surrounds us...

A moment we spent upset is actually a moment we lost the happiness in life

P/S: Heart needs to be strong...Our memory, I will never ever forget in my whole life...You are the love of my life and one of the best things that ever happened to me

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment