Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

You Never Walk Alone (YNWA)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh... :)


Illustration purpose only...neither related to alive people nor those who already leave the world

I am borrowing Liverpool's quote...sorry to Liverpool's fans...Anyway YNWA??? Well well well dear my brothers and sisters life is life after all...AND??? LONELY??? Nah! Don't believe in that word...There is no such thing as LONELINESS...as being sang by Westlife- Loneliness Know Me By Name but TRUST and TRUST and TRUST "La Tahzan Innallaha Maana" means "Do Not Be Sad Allah Is Always There"

Allah is always there??? Yes! When you know Allah is always there, when anyone leaves you, you will never feel sorrow, sombre and all those negative feelings and that is the best stage of IMAN...called SWEETNESS OF IMAN a.k.a KEMANISAN IMAN!!! Who would not want that? If you want it grab it, if you do not want it just leave it as it is BUT trust you will definitely be REGRETFUL

And here am I, I worship Him and to Him I return everything and I will never question His happenings...There are things which we feel good for us, yet it deteriorates your innerself and this is why Allah will not let it happen for the sake of His love to you...Can't you see that? Open your eyes and the eyes of your heart to see how He actually treat us with full of love

The sincerity of Allah is being illustrated as the milk which comes out from the cow where the flow of the milk in the cow's body is between its blood capillaries...So, are we still want to give Him mixed amal? Think my brothers and sisters...I do trust He will and He will and He will NEVER LET YOU WALK ALONE...

P/S: Jazakallahu Khairan Kathira to My Dear Muslim Brothers and Sisters
Have A Good Day Ahead to My Dear Non- Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Illa liqo' <----til we meet again

No comments:

Post a Comment