Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

CH0osE y0uR paTh, GOD wiLl DefiNiteLy GUidEs YoU

Assalamualaikum w.b.t to my Muslim friends,

Good Day Brother and Sisters,

We have a lot of offerings in life...Choose whatever path that you like BUT make sure u know the consequence even not MUCH

Sometimes things can be good for us as we think it is INSTEAD it is a bad thing for us which will affect us the whole life.

Same goes to me...I chose a path where all people will say it is WRONG!!! yeah totally WRONG they said...but one thing for sure in MY HEART deep in it, I chose that path because im afraid of being a SINNER not to say that im a no sinner...na na na nobody is perfect anyway

I am afraid of the punishment which I will get but I cant wait for the reward for what I've done...

MARRIAGE is the answer...no matter how it looks to others, I choose to proceed my life with being someone's wife...

and until today and til forever I will let My God, the only ONE, Allah, to guide me...In Shaa Allah

Baldwin Street, New Zealand

:)

Jazakallahu khairan kathira to my Muslim friends

Have A Nice Day Ahead to my Non-Muslim brothers and sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment